After commenting on the Coast Guard member’s large muscles while handing out sandwiches, chips, and fruit with First Lady Melania Trump, the President wondered allowed whether he could beat the man in an arm wrestle. “I think I’d be in trouble. Trouble? I think I’d be in trouble,” he added.
The U.S. President then shook the hands of and thanked various Coast Guard members, while commenting that they were in “such good shape.” Earlier in the day, he thanked the Coast Guard members for their hurricane relief efforts. “There’s no brand that went up more than the Coast Guard,” he said. “What a job you’ve done.”
In the morning, he tweeted a Thanksgiving message to his country, which included boasts about his track record. “HAPPY THANKSGIVING, your Country is starting to do really well,” he wrote. “Jobs coming back, highest Stock Market EVER, Military getting really strong, we will build the WALL, V.A. taking care of our Vets, great Supreme Court Justice, RECORD CUT IN REGS, lowest unemployment in 17 years….!”
After leaving the Coast Guard facility, Trump and his motorcade headed for Trump International Golf Club, the Associated Press reported.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption