For once, you won’t have to feel bad about adding that extra order of guac to your meal at Chipotle.
The Mexican-inspired chain is offering free chips with guacamole or queso to customers who purchase their first order on its new smartphone app. The only catch? It has to be on an iPhone, according to Chipotle’s website.
iOS users can find the deal under the app’s “Offers” section, where it can be redeemed until 11:59 p.m. eastern on Dec. 21. Chipotle says the free item requires the purchase of a regular priced entrée, such as a burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos.
Chipotle’s iPhone app also includes a host of new features designed to make ordering more convenient. Users can reorder previous meals with a tap, store multiple gift and credit cards, and make purchases using Apple Pay (Android users can also use Android Pay, but they don’t get a free order of chips at this time, unfortunately).
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow