For once, you won’t have to feel bad about adding that extra order of guac to your meal at Chipotle.
The Mexican-inspired chain is offering free chips with guacamole or queso to customers who purchase their first order on its new smartphone app. The only catch? It has to be on an iPhone, according to Chipotle’s website.
iOS users can find the deal under the app’s “Offers” section, where it can be redeemed until 11:59 p.m. eastern on Dec. 21. Chipotle says the free item requires the purchase of a regular priced entrée, such as a burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos.
Chipotle’s iPhone app also includes a host of new features designed to make ordering more convenient. Users can reorder previous meals with a tap, store multiple gift and credit cards, and make purchases using Apple Pay (Android users can also use Android Pay, but they don’t get a free order of chips at this time, unfortunately).
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time