1. Don’t force yourself to be a morning person.
By Amanda Ruggeri in BBC News
2. Grandparents might — unintentionally — be bad for children’s health.
By the University of Glasgow
3. How Asia’s cities grow could be the key to saving the planet.
By the Editors in Bloomberg View
4. Tiger sharks are helping seagrass recover — which is supporting countless ocean species.
By Deanna Conners in EarthSky
5. In the age of remote warfare, how are we protecting warriors from the trauma of killing?
By Dave Blair and Karen House in Lawfare
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space