Jesus Christ Superstar has enlisted literal rock superstars straight off of your favorite 90’s playlist to join its North American tour.
The updated show will star Incubus’ Brandon Boyd as Judas Iscariot, *NSYNC’s JC Chasez to play Pontius Pilate, and Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams to play Mary Magdalene. But it isn’t only 90’s stars. John Rotten of the Sex Pistols will play King Herod against Ben Forster’s returning role as Jesus Christ.
The tour will begin in New Orleans June 9 and travel to Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Philadelphia.
The only thing that could make this better was if a Spice Girl was thrown in. Who do we have to pray to to make that happen?
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.