The speech is schedule for 3:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, though the White House did not disclose the topic of the president’s speech.
The president returned from Asia on Tuesday. He tweeted on Monday that he would be making a “major statement,” but did not release any details about the timing or the content.
It is unclear whether Trump will weigh in on embattled Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has come under fire and calls to step aside following a report in the Washington Post that cited four women claiming he had pursued relationships with teenage girls when he was in his thirties
Watch on the live-stream above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time