If you somehow weren’t already convinced that Beyoncé is a literal angel on Earth gracing us mere mortals with her musical prowess, this newly confirmed throwback tale should serve as further evidence.
After a story about Queen B going the extra mile to help Jewel learn the choreography for their early 2000s performance on VH1 Divas Live began recirculating on Friday, the folk singer took to Twitter to confirm the anecdote was indeed factual.
“Beyoncé is amazing. She stayed with @jeweljk three hours after rehearsal & taught her how to dance well for their VH1 Divas performance,” a Bey fan page wrote of the pair’s 2003 duet of Tina Turner’s “Proud Mary.”
“This is true…,” Jewel responded to the tweet. “She is a class act….”
Jewel’s tweet has been liked nearly 13,000 times and retweeted over 3,500 since Sunday, proving there is a wide-reaching audience for acts of kindness à la Beyoncé.
Watch the full performance below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer