It’s no big secret that rapper Drake enjoys being a super fan about just about everything, whether it’s the NBA, Harry Potter, or Rihanna.
So it should come as no surprise that Drizzy loves streaming phenomenon Stranger Things and specifically, the show’s precocious young star, Millie Bobby Brown, otherwise known as the inimitable Eleven.
The Views rapper outed himself as a Stranger Things enthusiast over the weekend when he posted an Instagram of himself with Brown backstage before his show in Brisbane, Australia. In the picture, which Drake captioned, simply “Hawkins Very Own,” both Drake and Brown channel Eleven’s intense gaze and otherworldly stance.
Can you name a more iconic duo? We’ll wait. See Drake’s Instagram below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement