1. Normally the U.S. is a good wingman in the Middle East. What happened?
By Daniel Byman in Lawfare
2. Why does exercise boost brain function? You can thank our hunter-gatherer ancestors.
By Alexis Blue at the University of Arizona
3. These light-emitting pajamas could help babies with jaundice.
By Emily Matchar in Smithsonian
4. Here’s a clever method for decluttering your home.
By Jeff Grabmeier in the Ohio State University News
5. Talking touch and taste helps marketers sell you on their products.
By Todd Hollingshead at Brigham Young University
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far