While attending the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ 9th Annual Governors Awards on Sunday, Lawrence palled around with Stone on the red carpet by photobombing her fellow Best Actress winner as she posed for the cameras.
Of course, fans loved this latest interaction between the charming pair. “Ruling screens worldwide with every performance!” wrote Twitter user Anil Kapoor. “#EmmaStone & #JenniferLawrence are on top of their game! Huge fan!!”
In a 2016 interview with Vanity Fair, Lawrence revealed that their friendship began when she received a text from Stone after mutual co-star Woody Harrelson — who appeared in The Hunger Games with Lawrence and Zombieland with Stone — helped them exchange numbers. “I replied, ‘F—k off!’’And we’ve been really good friends ever since,” Lawrence said.
See the photobomb moment below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time