“Listen, fellas. Listen. OK? If you got your thing-thing out and she’s got all her clothes on, you’re wrong,” Haddish said. “You’re in the wrong.”
Haddish’s remarks came after multiple women accused stand-up comedian Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct this week, speaking out about instances when he masturbated in front of them or during phone conversations with them. In a statement on Friday, C.K. said the allegations were true.
Haddish, who became a breakout star of Girls Trip this summer, was the first black female comedian to host Saturday Night Live, where she also poked fun at President Donald Trump’s hair.
“Who is doing Donald Trump’s wigs? His lace fronts are off the chain,” Haddish said in her monologue. “His hair is looking so good since he became the President. What kind of glue is he using? Because when the wind blows, it don’t even move or nothing. That’s good hair right there.”
Watch Haddish’s monologue below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears