If Stranger Things ever loses its widespread popularity, its youthful cast may have a future second career as a boy band of the highest order — at least, that’s the conclusion we came to after being introduced to The Upside Downs.
The actors who play the boys from Hawkins, Indiana appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden where they showed off some serious pipes during a skit that featured them as The Upside Downs, a Motown cover band featuring Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, and Noah Schnapp alongside James Corden.
In the clip, the boys flawlessly cover everything from the Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back” to the Temptations’ “My Girl.” Watch The Upside Downs in action below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating