During a Wednesday appearance on Late Night, Clinton joined host Seth Meyers as well as writers Amber Ruffin and Jenny Hagel for a segment called “Jokes Seth Can’t Tell” in which Meyers set his three female counterparts up to deliver some politically incorrect punchlines.
“Every night I deliver a monologue comprised of jokes written by a diverse team of writers,” he explained. “As a result, a lot of jokes come across my desk that due to my being a straight, white male would be difficult for me to deliver. But we don’t think that should stop you from enjoying them.”
Clinton came in near the end of the bit to get in on the roast, cracking hilarious self-jabs such as, “According to a recent report, koalas may be extinct by the year 2040. And according to Fox News, that’s my fault.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now