During a Wednesday appearance on Late Night, Clinton joined host Seth Meyers as well as writers Amber Ruffin and Jenny Hagel for a segment called “Jokes Seth Can’t Tell” in which Meyers set his three female counterparts up to deliver some politically incorrect punchlines.
“Every night I deliver a monologue comprised of jokes written by a diverse team of writers,” he explained. “As a result, a lot of jokes come across my desk that due to my being a straight, white male would be difficult for me to deliver. But we don’t think that should stop you from enjoying them.”
Clinton came in near the end of the bit to get in on the roast, cracking hilarious self-jabs such as, “According to a recent report, koalas may be extinct by the year 2040. And according to Fox News, that’s my fault.”
Watch the full clip below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror