Niantic Labs, the augmented reality company behind the interactive Pokémon game, is set to launch Harry Potter: Wizards Unite in 2018, developing the game in partnership with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
“Players will learn spells, explore their real world neighborhoods and cities to discover and fight legendary beasts and team up with others to take down powerful enemies,” Niantic said in an announcement on Wednesday, catering to “players that have been dreaming of becoming real life Wizards.”
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time