The luxury jewelry company recently debuted a new Home and Accessories collection that not only features the lavish knitting accoutrement, but a number of other “ordinary objects made extraordinary” that come with a hefty price tag attached.
“The Everyday Objects collection transforms utilitarian items into handcrafted works of art,” Tiffany’s describes its new offering.
In addition to the handspun sterling silver yarn ball, the available selection includes pieces such as a $10,000 bird’s nest, $1,500 coffee can, $425 protractor and $250 crazy straw with a Tiffany Blue enamel accent
“Woven from delicate strands of silver and housing three Tiffany Blue blue porcelain eggs, this whimsical limited edition design was inspired by a 1969 engagement ad from the Tiffany Archives,” the description of the bird’s nest reads. “This piece is one of a limited edition of five handmade in New York in 2017.”
Who’s ready to shop?
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time