The Internet is absolutely loving the emotional bop that is Taylor Swift’s new song, “Call It What You Want.” The 27-year-old singer debuted the track — the fourth single from her upcoming sixth album, Reputation — at midnight on Friday, garnering an overwhelmingly positive reaction from her fans.
“You can literally hear Taylor Swift blushing like a smitten kitten as she sings #CallItWhatYouWant to the love of her life,” Twitter user Alex Goldschmidt wrote, referencing Swift’s boyfriend Joe Alwyn . “She’s happy.”
Others were quick to comment on the contrast between the tone of this Tay song and some of her past hits. “#CallItWhatYouWant is all about how Joe is the one thing she did right because that’s all that matters against all the hate & drama,” user summer weighed in.
Of course, with Reputation‘s release date only a week away, all-out Swiftmania is just beginning.
See some of the best reactions to “Call It what You Want” below.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk