The Internet is absolutely loving the emotional bop that is Taylor Swift’s new song, “Call It What You Want.” The 27-year-old singer debuted the track — the fourth single from her upcoming sixth album, Reputation — at midnight on Friday, garnering an overwhelmingly positive reaction from her fans.
“You can literally hear Taylor Swift blushing like a smitten kitten as she sings #CallItWhatYouWant to the love of her life,” Twitter user Alex Goldschmidt wrote, referencing Swift’s boyfriend Joe Alwyn . “She’s happy.”
Others were quick to comment on the contrast between the tone of this Tay song and some of her past hits. “#CallItWhatYouWant is all about how Joe is the one thing she did right because that’s all that matters against all the hate & drama,” user summer weighed in.
Of course, with Reputation‘s release date only a week away, all-out Swiftmania is just beginning.
See some of the best reactions to “Call It what You Want” below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This