In short, this puzzle will present you with 12 clues, one clue per row in the grid. To win, you just need to fill in the answer to each clue, with one catch: Each answer must overlap with at least two letters of the answers above and below, like so:
As you can see, the answers will vary from connecting to the beginning or end of the words above and below.
A few tips:
- The first and last clues have black boxes so you can be sure to begin and end in the right place.
- If you need a hint as to where each answer is placed, just hit the green “Show All Positions” button at the bottom.
- To see how you’re doing, hit the blue “Check My Answers” button, and if you get stuck, try the red “Reveal This Row” button to see the correct answer for your selected row.
- A pop-up will notify you when you’ve completed the game.
Note: You can drag your answers left or right to align with the previous word, so feel free to enter a clue anywhere on a row and then move it to the correct location later.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time