The FBI was looking to question another man in connection with the deadly terrorist attack in Manhattan that killed eight people and injured about a dozen others.
Investigators released a poster seeking information about Mukhammadzoir Kadirov on Wednesday afternoon. The agency said later Wednesday afternoon that it had found him.
Authorities have already identified the suspect in Tuesday’s attack as 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov, who came to the United States in 2010 from Uzbekistan. Saipov was shot by a police officer and is currently in custody at a New York hospital. It’s unclear how Kadirov is linked to the attack.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time