The FBI was looking to question another man in connection with the deadly terrorist attack in Manhattan that killed eight people and injured about a dozen others.
Investigators released a poster seeking information about Mukhammadzoir Kadirov on Wednesday afternoon. The agency said later Wednesday afternoon that it had found him.
Authorities have already identified the suspect in Tuesday’s attack as 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov, who came to the United States in 2010 from Uzbekistan. Saipov was shot by a police officer and is currently in custody at a New York hospital. It’s unclear how Kadirov is linked to the attack.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022