Samuel L. Jackson went to a Halloween party and all we got was this amazing photo of Bruce Willis in costume.
Jackson and his Unbreakable co-star were both attending director M. Night Shyamalan’s Halloween party in Philadelphia over the weekend, when Jackson snapped a photo of Willis in costume and posted it to Twitter. Willis’s costume—complete with wig, knee socks—was so good it took a moment for fans to recognize the star.
Willis, and a man reported to be his assistant, Stephen J. Eads, hit Shyamalan’s soiree dressed up as the frightening Grady twins from Stanley Kubrick’s classic 1980 horror film, The Shining (a.k.a. the scariest movie ever). Willis and Eads wore matching wigs, dresses, and Mary Janes to complete their eerie outfits. While Willis opted not to fully commit to the costume by shaving his beard, the overall look was completely unsettling and downright hilarious, which is the hallmark of a very successful Halloween costume.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer