Samuel L. Jackson went to a Halloween party and all we got was this amazing photo of Bruce Willis in costume.
Jackson and his Unbreakable co-star were both attending director M. Night Shyamalan’s Halloween party in Philadelphia over the weekend, when Jackson snapped a photo of Willis in costume and posted it to Twitter. Willis’s costume—complete with wig, knee socks—was so good it took a moment for fans to recognize the star.
Willis, and a man reported to be his assistant, Stephen J. Eads, hit Shyamalan’s soiree dressed up as the frightening Grady twins from Stanley Kubrick’s classic 1980 horror film, The Shining (a.k.a. the scariest movie ever). Willis and Eads wore matching wigs, dresses, and Mary Janes to complete their eerie outfits. While Willis opted not to fully commit to the costume by shaving his beard, the overall look was completely unsettling and downright hilarious, which is the hallmark of a very successful Halloween costume.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time