Samuel L. Jackson went to a Halloween party and all we got was this amazing photo of Bruce Willis in costume.
Jackson and his Unbreakable co-star were both attending director M. Night Shyamalan’s Halloween party in Philadelphia over the weekend, when Jackson snapped a photo of Willis in costume and posted it to Twitter. Willis’s costume—complete with wig, knee socks—was so good it took a moment for fans to recognize the star.
Willis, and a man reported to be his assistant, Stephen J. Eads, hit Shyamalan’s soiree dressed up as the frightening Grady twins from Stanley Kubrick’s classic 1980 horror film, The Shining (a.k.a. the scariest movie ever). Willis and Eads wore matching wigs, dresses, and Mary Janes to complete their eerie outfits. While Willis opted not to fully commit to the costume by shaving his beard, the overall look was completely unsettling and downright hilarious, which is the hallmark of a very successful Halloween costume.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now