Between their playful banter on social media and their hilarious practical jokes on one another, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are, to invoke the cliché, veritable relationship goals, something that was doubly confirmed when Teigen revealed what her ideal romantic date night with Legend is.
While answering Vogue’s “73 Questions,” Teigen revealed in a very on-brand statement that her perfect date night with Legend is “watching Housewives.”
This isn’t the first time that the power couple has openly voiced their enthusiasm for Real Housewives franchise; in the past, Teigen has stated that she has “seen every episode of Housewives at least 25 times and so has John.”
Perhaps it’s time for a new adage: the couple that cheers on Lisa Vanderpump together, stays together!
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart