Between their playful banter on social media and their hilarious practical jokes on one another, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are, to invoke the cliché, veritable relationship goals, something that was doubly confirmed when Teigen revealed what her ideal romantic date night with Legend is.
While answering Vogue’s “73 Questions,” Teigen revealed in a very on-brand statement that her perfect date night with Legend is “watching Housewives.”
This isn’t the first time that the power couple has openly voiced their enthusiasm for Real Housewives franchise; in the past, Teigen has stated that she has “seen every episode of Housewives at least 25 times and so has John.”
Perhaps it’s time for a new adage: the couple that cheers on Lisa Vanderpump together, stays together!
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time