Instead, it’s college student Laura Cadman, who happens to share a lot of characteristics with the global music superstar. For starters, there’s the blonde, chin-length hair with sweeping bangs. The signature cat eye makeup and penchant for red lips. An ever-present smize. A self-professed love of “lipstick, tea and cats,” according to her Instagram bio. And even a passion for music. (Well, at least Cadman is a fan of Swift’s friend Lorde’s music — as Swift is herself — so that’s something.)
In fact, as the Mirror reports, Cadman resembles the star closely enough that Swift fans have come up for her asking for photos.
“They often do a double-take and say ‘Whoa, I thought you were Taylor,'” Cadman explained of getting confused for her doppelgänger. “I get a mixture of reactions; I’ve also had people take photos of me without my permission, which is unnerving.”
Lucky for Cadman — who told the Mirror she’s a “big fan” and is looking forward to the upcoming album — doesn’t seem to shy away from the similarities, even dressing up in outfits inspired by the singer. Taylor, if you need a body double, you know where to look now.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'