Heidi Klum‘s annual Halloween soirée has become the stuff of pop culture legend; the invite-only party has become the destination for celebrities to trick-or-treat, get their spook on, and, of course, show off their impressive costumes. While some celebs like supermodel Gigi Hadid opt for tried-and-true costumes like her 2015 take on “Bad Sandy” from Grease, other celebs go all-in with over-the-top ensembles like Chrissy Teigen’s Toddlers and Tiaras confection from 2010. However, no one can top Klum herself, whose elaborate costumes often involve anything from life-size props to prosthetics. See the most memorable celebrity costumes from Heidi Klum’s Halloween parties above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears