When Alicia Silverstone raided Cher Horowitz’s closet for her appearance on Lip Sync Battle, she probably had no idea that she would—to borrow a phrase from Clueless—have Chrissy Teigen “totally buggin’.”
Turns out that Teigen is a huge fan of Clueless and even though she is a celebrity who attends the Oscars and the Grammys and is frequently surrounded by mega-stars, including her husband John Legend, she couldn’t help but ask Silverstone to take a photo with her. Luckily Silverstone didn’t brush off the request (as if!) with a sassy, “This is California, not Kentucky” and agreed to take a photo with the Lip Sync Battle co-host.
Teigen posted a photo on Twitter over the weekend of Silverstone, dressed in her character’s iconic yellow plaid outfit, alongside Teigen and her daughter, Luna. “How am I supposed to sleep? I think I’ve asked for 2 photos in my entire life. @AliciaSilv and Beyoncé,” Teigen wrote in the photo’s caption, proving her excellent taste in fandom.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve