While some fans are content to just sit back and absorb the Netflix show’s brilliance, others have to create something of their own.
That’s what amateur rapper Esteban “Mini” Serrano, 10, his brother Mikael Serrano, 7 (the one holding the waffles), and beat maker Josyah “JoJo” Lavina-Maldonado, 13, did with their recent YouTube video. In front of their very own makeshift Christmas light-stringed wall, Serrano spits a reverent rap that condenses the plot of season one, revisiting some of the most beloved parts of the cult hit, from vindicated “weirdos” to the kids’ “friends don’t lie” policy.
If this video doesn’t make this trio honorary members of the A. V. club, then nothing will. It only garnered 34 views as of Monday morning, but it deserves to spread just as far as panic in Hawkins, Indiana.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time