While some fans are content to just sit back and absorb the Netflix show’s brilliance, others have to create something of their own.
That’s what amateur rapper Esteban “Mini” Serrano, 10, his brother Mikael Serrano, 7 (the one holding the waffles), and beat maker Josyah “JoJo” Lavina-Maldonado, 13, did with their recent YouTube video. In front of their very own makeshift Christmas light-stringed wall, Serrano spits a reverent rap that condenses the plot of season one, revisiting some of the most beloved parts of the cult hit, from vindicated “weirdos” to the kids’ “friends don’t lie” policy.
If this video doesn’t make this trio honorary members of the A. V. club, then nothing will. It only garnered 34 views as of Monday morning, but it deserves to spread just as far as panic in Hawkins, Indiana.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy