While Clinton spoke at Saturday night’s “Deep From the Heart: The One America Appeal” event at the Reed Arena at Texas A&M University in College Station to raise money for victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, the younger Bush leaned over to Obama and whispered something that made his presidential successor let loose a laugh.
The giggly scene quickly began to make the online rounds, with some who watched the clip tweeting about how much they enjoyed watching the former commanders in chief bond. “Bush pulling a dad move, cracking a joke to Obama during Clinton’s speech, and glancing repeatedly to see his reaction,” user Classic Dad Moves wrote.
“W cracking a joke to Obama while Clinton gives a speech is me in middle school,” user Justin Taylor added.
See some of the best reactions below.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time