After Bill O’Reilly called CNN anchor Jake Tapper’s ratings “as low as you can go,” The Lead host was quick to fire back.
“‘Low’ would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it — humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT would be low,” Tapper tweeted minutes later.
It was announced that O’Reilly would not return to Fox News in April after a series of sexual harassment allegations. The Lead also had the highest ratings of its time block in August, according to AdWeek.
Hannity also airs during prime time and Jake Tapper’s The Lead is broadcast earlier, meaning they don’t actually compete against each other, Business Insider pointed out.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears