Prince George might be just four years old and still in elementary school, but his taste in cinema is already on-brand for his status as a member of the royal family.
Thanks to an intrepid interview between Prince William and a young reporter, the world now knows what it’s always wanted to know: what young Prince George’s favorite movie is.
“He quite likes The Lion King,” Prince William said during the interview. “We’ve watched that a few times.”
The Disney film is truly a fitting choice for a young royal who “just can’t wait to be king.”
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve