Williams re-posted the photo that both Turner and Jonas had shared of Turner’s newly blinged-out hand resting on top of Jonas’s with a caption expressing her excitement over the news. “Congratulations to my beautiful girlfriend on her engagement,” Williams wrote. “This is just one of MANY life milestones we’ll share. Love you both.”
This isn’t the first time the Game of Thrones co-stars have joked about their incredibly close bond. Following their long-awaited onscreen reunion in season seven of the HBO drama, both actors tweeted about the heartwarming scene between Arya and Sansa Stark. “Honey, am home @SophieT,” Williams wrote.
“Come 2 mama,” Turner responded.
“Everyone’s like, ‘oh it’s so nice you girls are back together again,'” Williams said in a behind-the-scenes video for the episode. “And I was like, ‘just you wait because by week two you’re all going to hate us.’ We’re very annoying when we’re together.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time