Williams re-posted the photo that both Turner and Jonas had shared of Turner’s newly blinged-out hand resting on top of Jonas’s with a caption expressing her excitement over the news. “Congratulations to my beautiful girlfriend on her engagement,” Williams wrote. “This is just one of MANY life milestones we’ll share. Love you both.”
This isn’t the first time the Game of Thrones co-stars have joked about their incredibly close bond. Following their long-awaited onscreen reunion in season seven of the HBO drama, both actors tweeted about the heartwarming scene between Arya and Sansa Stark. “Honey, am home @SophieT,” Williams wrote.
“Come 2 mama,” Turner responded.
“Everyone’s like, ‘oh it’s so nice you girls are back together again,'” Williams said in a behind-the-scenes video for the episode. “And I was like, ‘just you wait because by week two you’re all going to hate us.’ We’re very annoying when we’re together.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve