President Donald Trump held a press conference Monday at the White House with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, where the President took questions for nearly forty minutes on a huge range of topics.
Trump weighed in on everything from the current crisis to Puerto Rico (he said that the island has more generators than anywhere else in the world, but did not provide statistics), whether he is considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller (he’s not), and his plans to call the families of the U.S. soldiers recently killed in an attack in Niger.
Read the full transcript below:
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time