President Donald Trump held a press conference Monday at the White House with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, where the President took questions for nearly forty minutes on a huge range of topics.
Trump weighed in on everything from the current crisis to Puerto Rico (he said that the island has more generators than anywhere else in the world, but did not provide statistics), whether he is considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller (he’s not), and his plans to call the families of the U.S. soldiers recently killed in an attack in Niger.
Read the full transcript below:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State