The 71-year-old singer gave her glowing approval of Hemsworth’s face and character during an interview on Australian show Sunrise.
“Well, I have to say, Liam, her sweet boyfriend is about the most-handsome thing I’ve ever seen,” Parton said. “And he is as nice as he is good looking.”
Parton was quick to note that the longtime couple is a pair that complements each other.
“She really lucked up with him,” she said. “But I think he lucked up with her too. I think they’re a good team.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow