1. The differences between cities and suburbs are fading away.
By Tyler Cowen at Bloomberg View
2. How Sesame Street is helping kids deal with trauma.
By Victoria Larned at CNN
3. If the presidential election really was hacked, what could we do?
By Vinay Nayak and Samuel Breidbart at Vox
4. Why does losing an endangered language make us sad — and should we fight to save them?
By Rebecca Roache in Aeon
5. Here’s how Facebook rewards the ads and content that divide us.
By Casey Newton in the Verge
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction