Actress and lifestyle blogger Haylie Duff, 29, is engaged to Matt Rosenberg, an entrepreneur who owns apparel line Subway Tile Shirts. Duff announced the engagement Thursday on her food blog, The Real Girl’s Kitchen. “This week has seriously just become the best week of my life!” Duff wrote.
Though fiancé Matt Rosenberg popped the question on Tuesday — April Fools Day — the engagement was no joke.
The singer-turned-lifestyle guru gushed on Instagram Thursday that she is a bride-to-be: ‘Matt just took me by total surprise and proposed.’
And the bride-to-be’s sister, actress and singer Hilary Duff, was quick to congratulate the couple on Twitter. “So happy to not have to keep this news in!! My beautiful sister and her amazing boyfriend are engaged!!!” the singer tweeted.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org