Actress and lifestyle blogger Haylie Duff, 29, is engaged to Matt Rosenberg, an entrepreneur who owns apparel line Subway Tile Shirts. Duff announced the engagement Thursday on her food blog, The Real Girl’s Kitchen. “This week has seriously just become the best week of my life!” Duff wrote.
Though fiancé Matt Rosenberg popped the question on Tuesday — April Fools Day — the engagement was no joke.
The singer-turned-lifestyle guru gushed on Instagram Thursday that she is a bride-to-be: ‘Matt just took me by total surprise and proposed.’
And the bride-to-be’s sister, actress and singer Hilary Duff, was quick to congratulate the couple on Twitter. “So happy to not have to keep this news in!! My beautiful sister and her amazing boyfriend are engaged!!!” the singer tweeted.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was