A photo from NASA showing the California wildfires from space reveals actively burning “hot spots,” which are outlined in red. The hot spots on the map are peppered throughout Northern California, including areas surrounding Napa, Calistoga and Mendocino County.
NASA’s Terra satellite took the photo of the California wildfires from space, and highlighted the hot spots using an instrument that detected higher temperatures in those areas.
See how the California wildfires look from space above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization