If you ever aspired to wear a Taco Bell-themed bodysuit, Forever 21 is making your dreams come true this week.
In a collaboration between the fast food and the fast fashion brands, the Forever 21 x Taco Bell collection launches Oct. 11, featuring themed tops, bodysuits and cropped hoodies for women, sweatshirts, hoodies and anorak jackets for men and graphic t-shirts, pullovers and hoodies for girls. The collection is “inspired by iconic graphics that each brand is known for and set against a mix of playfully vibrant prints,” according to a press release from Taco Bell.
The collection will be for sale online at Forever21.com and in select stores starting Wednesday.
There will be a runway event displaying the clothes on Oct. 10 and fans can share their enthusiasm with the hashtag #F21xTacoBell.
Check out the collection for some new taco- and hot sauce-themed clothes here.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction