If you ever aspired to wear a Taco Bell-themed bodysuit, Forever 21 is making your dreams come true this week.
In a collaboration between the fast food and the fast fashion brands, the Forever 21 x Taco Bell collection launches Oct. 11, featuring themed tops, bodysuits and cropped hoodies for women, sweatshirts, hoodies and anorak jackets for men and graphic t-shirts, pullovers and hoodies for girls. The collection is “inspired by iconic graphics that each brand is known for and set against a mix of playfully vibrant prints,” according to a press release from Taco Bell.
The collection will be for sale online at Forever21.com and in select stores starting Wednesday.
There will be a runway event displaying the clothes on Oct. 10 and fans can share their enthusiasm with the hashtag #F21xTacoBell.
Check out the collection for some new taco- and hot sauce-themed clothes here.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time