The new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi is finally here. During halftime of the Monday Night Football game between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears, galaxy far, far away enthusiasts got their second look at what’s in store for Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega) and, of course, Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) when Episode VIII hits theaters in December.
Fair warning: Director Rian Johnson teased the preview by tweeting that fans who want to remain spoiler-free should “absolutely avoid” watching it. But for those who aren’t worried about seeing a little of the action beforehand, here’s what we learned.
The exciting new spot offered a fresh glimpse of Adam Driver in his role as Kylo Ren.
Tickets for opening night of the movie on Dec. 15 went on sale immediately following the trailer’s debut.
Watch it above.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate