The new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi is finally here. During halftime of the Monday Night Football game between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears, galaxy far, far away enthusiasts got their second look at what’s in store for Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega) and, of course, Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) when Episode VIII hits theaters in December.
Fair warning: Director Rian Johnson teased the preview by tweeting that fans who want to remain spoiler-free should “absolutely avoid” watching it. But for those who aren’t worried about seeing a little of the action beforehand, here’s what we learned.
The exciting new spot offered a fresh glimpse of Adam Driver in his role as Kylo Ren.
Tickets for opening night of the movie on Dec. 15 went on sale immediately following the trailer’s debut.
Watch it above.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was