The new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi is finally here. During halftime of the Monday Night Football game between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears, galaxy far, far away enthusiasts got their second look at what’s in store for Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega) and, of course, Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) when Episode VIII hits theaters in December.
Fair warning: Director Rian Johnson teased the preview by tweeting that fans who want to remain spoiler-free should “absolutely avoid” watching it. But for those who aren’t worried about seeing a little of the action beforehand, here’s what we learned.
The exciting new spot offered a fresh glimpse of Adam Driver in his role as Kylo Ren.
Tickets for opening night of the movie on Dec. 15 went on sale immediately following the trailer’s debut.
Watch it above.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive