The 15-second spot shows the young boys — who each speak a different language — seated on opposite sides of a table in a school cafeteria. After one unsuccessfully tries to bridge the language gap, he spots the other’s Star Wars thermos and quickly figures out a different way to connect with his lunch mate.
“Campbell’s new Star Wars soups, made for real, real life,” the voiceover concludes.
The commercial promotes the company’s limited-edition Star Wars cans and is part of a bigger push from Campbell’s centered around the upcoming release of the franchise’s eighth installment, The Last Jedi, on December 15.
This isn’t the first time Campbell’s has taken a Star Wars-focused approach to its advertising. The viral 2015 ad “Your Father” featured two dads impersonating Darth Vader as they spoon-feed soup to their toddler son.
Watch the new commercial below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve