1. Gaming makes people better learners.
By Judith Merkelt-Jedamzik at Ruhr-Universität Bochum
2. Mass shootings are an American problem. There’s an American solution.
By Senator Chris Murphy in the Washington Post
3. Does even Mark Zuckerberg know how powerful Facebook is?
By Max Read in New York Magazine
4. What’s wrong with Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
By Meredith C. Carroll in the Week
5. There’s a way to jumpstart Puerto Rico’s recovery: forgive its debt.
By Mark Weisbrot at Buzzfeed
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement