In Blade Runner 2049, Harrison Ford passes the torch to someone whose name he thinks might be Ryan Gosling.
The duo appeared together on the latest episode of The Graham Norton Show, where Ford briefly blanked on his costar’s name. They both played it off well, turning it into a fun recurring gag throughout the segment.
Brian Brosling Gosling steps into the lead role for Denis Villeneuve’s “ravishing visual feast” sequel to Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic. In her A- review, EW’s Leah Greenblatt opines, “Even when its emotions risk running as cool as its palette, 2049 reaches for, and finds, something remarkable: the elevation of mainstream moviemaking to high art.”
Blade Runner 2049, which also stars Jared Leto and Robin Wright, sprints into theaters on Oct. 6.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This