In Blade Runner 2049, Harrison Ford passes the torch to someone whose name he thinks might be Ryan Gosling.
The duo appeared together on the latest episode of The Graham Norton Show, where Ford briefly blanked on his costar’s name. They both played it off well, turning it into a fun recurring gag throughout the segment.
Brian Brosling Gosling steps into the lead role for Denis Villeneuve’s “ravishing visual feast” sequel to Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic. In her A- review, EW’s Leah Greenblatt opines, “Even when its emotions risk running as cool as its palette, 2049 reaches for, and finds, something remarkable: the elevation of mainstream moviemaking to high art.”
Blade Runner 2049, which also stars Jared Leto and Robin Wright, sprints into theaters on Oct. 6.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up