Paris Fashion Week got the star treatment on Sunday when Dame Helen Mirren and Jane Fonda walked the runway for a L’Oréal Paris fashion show.
The two septuagenerian queens graced the Champs-Elysees catwalk as part of an inclusive cast that included models and brand ambassadors from every walk of life.
During the show, the 72-year-old Mirren strutted down the runway in a menswear-inspired look while swinging a cane, which she jauntily used to point to lucky members of the audience. Fonda, never one to shy away from glamour even at age 79, sported a tiger-striped Balmain gown and stopped to give supermodel Naomi Campbell a hug as she worked the runway.
According to People, both Fonda and Mirren have worked with L’Oreal since 2014. See their fabulous appearance at Paris Fashion Week below.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement