Sitting court side at the 2017 Invictus Games Monday, the royal couple watched Australia and New Zealand’s players face off in wheelchairs in the semi-finals.
“We’re a couple,” Markle recently told Vanity Fair. “We’re in love.”
The pair was all smiles during their first public outing together — making lots of eye contact and frequently holding hands. And seeing Prince Harry and the Suits actress exhibit the symptoms of that love in the public eye was all the internet needed to rejoice.
Here are some of the reactions to Harry and Markel’s real-life fairytale love story:
This is the third Invictus Games. The Prince created the international sporting event for wounded and sick military personnel following his two tours in Afghanistan.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve