During a popular segment of the show appropriately titled “Lip Sync Conversation,” the pop star and Fallon mimed belting out songs ranging from song of the summer “Despacito” and the ubiquitous Bruno Mars hit “That’s What I Like.”
However, the most notable lip sync choice from Lovato proved to be Taylor Swift’s revenge anthem “Look What You Made Me Do.”
It was an interesting move from Lovato, who’s been outspoken about Swift in the past, from siding with Katy Perry when it came to the Perry/Swift feud to critiquing Swift’s message of female empowerment and her infamously star-studded squad. Her choice to sing “LWYMMD,” however, shows that even though she hasn’t shied away from expressing thoughts about Swift, there probably isn’t any bad blood between pros.
Watch the full clip above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart