Arya and Sansa Stark may have only just made peace in the world of Game of Thrones, but in real life, Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner — the actors who play the sisters — have long been the best of friends. So when the pair was reunited on set after nearly six seasons apart, it’s no surprise they had trouble keeping it together in front of the camera.
A recently released inside look at the making of “The Spoils of War” — the fourth episode of Thrones‘ seventh season — shows the two struggling not to crack up while filming Arya’s homecoming in the crypt of Winterfell.
“Everyone’s like, ‘oh it’s so nice you girls are back together again,'” Williams says in the clip. “And I was like, ‘just you wait because by week two you’re all going to hate us.’ We’re very annoying when we’re together.”
MORE: To stay up to date on everything Game of Thrones, follow our all-encompassing Facebook page and sign up for our exclusive newsletter.
Watch the video below.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space