President Donald Trump criticized his former presidential campaign opponent Hillary Clinton Thursday morning for her loss in the election.
“Crooked Hillary Clinton blames everybody (and every thing) but herself for her election loss. She lost the debates and lost her direction!” Trump tweeted.
Clinton and her election strategy have come up after she addressed her loss in her new book, What Happened. In it, Clinton cited then-FBI Director James Comey’s unexpected investigation announcement, Russia, even herself and others for ultimately costing her the presidential election, Politico noted.
“The ‘deplorables’ came back to haunt Hillary. They expressed their feelings loud and clear. She spent big money but, in the end, had no game!” Trump added in another tweet.
Trump referenced the now infamous “deplorables” comment Clinton made while campaigning when she said, “You could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables,” while speaking to donors at an LGBT for Hillary fundraising gala in New York City.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space