During the Wednesday appearance on Live!, the former White House press secretary spoke about President Donald Trump’s inauguration crowd size, the President’s tweeting and “alternative facts.”
“Why is he so concerned with size, have you ever seen the President naked?” Kimmel asked Spicer. “I have not,” he replied.
“Look, your job as press secretary is to represent the President’s voice and to make sure you are articulating what his visions are on policy, on issues, and on other areas that he wants to articulate. Whether or not you agree, is not your job,” Spicer said. “But ultimately he’s the President, he decides and that’s what you sign up to do.”
Kimmel asked if he was now distancing himself from Trump. Spicer said: “Absolutely not.”
Spicer resigned from his position in July after Trump named former New York hedge fund executive Anthony Scaramucci as his communications director. He agreed to come on Live! when Kimmel tweeted a throwback picture of the two of them posing together with the caption, “Dear [Sean Spicer] – if I promise to look AT the camera this time, will you come to my show next week?”
“It’s a deal, does next Wednesday work,” Spicer replied.
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve