Apple announced three new iPhones on Tuesday, which means people will soon be hoping to get the best deals when trying to upgrade their phones.
Preorders for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus begin on Sept. 15, and they begin shipping on Sept. 22. If you want to get the special iPhone X, which has even more upgraded features, you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Preordering for the iPhone X begins Oct. 27 and the phones ship Nov. 3
Many wireless carriers are already offering deals to get you to make the jump to one of the newest iPhones. Here’s what’s available:
All three phones will be part of AT&T’s Next plan, which allows customers to make monthly payments and upgrade their device after two years. The iPhone 8 will start at $23.34 a month, the iPhone 8 Plus starts at $26.67 and the iPhone X starts at $33.34. AT&T is also offering up to $300 when you trade in an iPhone 7 Plus, or up to $200 if you trade in another qualifying device.
Sprint is offering 50% off the iPhone 8 with a $14.58 monthly payment plan for the 64GB version with Sprint Flex and a qualifying trade-in. The offer is also valid for the company’s iPhone Forever plan, which allows customers to upgrade to the newest iPhone after 12 monthly payments. Sprint is also offering $260 off the iPhone 8 Plus with an eligible trade-in.
T-Mobile was the first to announce its deal when CEO John Legere tweeted out an offer.
“The #iPhoneX looks EPIC. & you know @TMobile will carry it! Plus we’re giving you up to $300 off ANY new iPhone w/ trade-in!!” Legere tweeted.
T-Mobile’s website also lets you pre-register for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
Verizon is offering a trade-in deal for qualifying smartphones, with up to $300 off an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus depending on the model being traded in.Verizon is also offering to waive the first three months of line access and the activation fee on a new Apple Watch, but you need to buy and activate a new iPhone first.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022