So it’s only fitting that when the crew of child actors showed up to the 2017 Emmys red carpet, fans reacted with maximum excitement.
On Sunday night, Finn Wolfhard (Mike), Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas), and Noah Schnapp (Will) brought some major star power. The boys gave interviews together, looking collectively dapper in labels like Prada and Ted Baker. “Finn was the best in the movie,” McLaughlin said of Wolfhard’s role in the buzzy horror movie It. Millie Bobby Brown also scored kudos for her princess-like gown, spinning around before running into the show’s creators, the Duffer brothers.
This is not these young actors’ first Emmys rodeo. At the 2016 Emmy Awards, they charmed the audience when they rode in on bikes to distribute peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to hungry A-listers, despite the fact that their series was not yet eligible for an award.
The Internet couldn’t contain its joy about seeing the crew together.
The sci-fi show is nominated for outstanding drama series. Millie Bobby Brown and David Harbour are nominated for Supporting Actor and Actress, respectively.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State