Apple on Tuesday unveiled “animoji,” animated emoji you can control and record with your own face before sending along to friends.
Animoji will be baked into Apple’s iMessage text messaging app. Simply select an eligible emoji, record a message while pointing the iPhone at your face, and the emoji will be sent in animated form along with your voice message.
A handful of emoji, ranging from the robot emoji to the cat emoji, can become animoji. And all-importantly: it appears the poop emoji can also become an animoji.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State