Two women hawking street food in Chile were doing an interview with a local KuartaTV reporter when a dog stole an empanada right off the griddle.
At the time, no one was onto him, but now the video has made the rounds on Reddit and Twitter where people are celebrating the dog’s sly moves.
All you need to know is that the dog made the segment more interesting, and it even got away with it. Empanadas, golden pastries stuffed with anything from shredded chicken and cheese, are great, but the dog is the only talking point here. Consider this viral video an instructional guide to finding your window of opportunity, taking it, and never looking back.
Have a pet at home? We love PetHero, a program that offers a 25% discount on vet bills. Check it out here.
Watch the video shared to Facebook here.
The newly anointed internet-famous canine was so impressive that some people wanted the dog to be their biological parent.
Or their leader.
The clip has repeat value.
People love this dog.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space