Apple just announced its new line of iPhones, including the 10th anniversary edition iPhone X, at its keynote event on Tuesday.
The much-anticipated iPhone X was announced along with new features like an edge-to-edge screen, facial recognition and the removal of the home button. The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus also brought upgrades to the core iPhone lineup.
The company’s Apple Watch saw the premiere of a new model and a new watchOS. The changes include cellular support, so you no longer have to rely on having an iPhone nearby for your Apple Watch to work, and a number of upgrades to the heart rate monitor app. Apple TV also got a 4K upgrade.
Watch the video above to catch all of the new features in action.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve