Apple just announced its new line of iPhones, including the 10th anniversary edition iPhone X, at its keynote event on Tuesday.
The much-anticipated iPhone X was announced along with new features like an edge-to-edge screen, facial recognition and the removal of the home button. The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus also brought upgrades to the core iPhone lineup.
The company’s Apple Watch saw the premiere of a new model and a new watchOS. The changes include cellular support, so you no longer have to rely on having an iPhone nearby for your Apple Watch to work, and a number of upgrades to the heart rate monitor app. Apple TV also got a 4K upgrade.
Watch the video above to catch all of the new features in action.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate